Patient Instructions for Tele-Health Appointments
In an effort to make virtual visits as easy as possible, please follow the instructions below. We appreciate your patience with us as we all work together in adjusting to our new (temporary) way of life!
1. Log-in to our OnPatient patient portal by doing the following:
b. If you do not, you will need an OnPatient invite link sent to you from our office. Please check your email, and if you need us to re-send the link, give us a call. They expire within a week, so please try to use the link as soon as you get it. Once you get the link, you can create an account. You will use the email address and the phone number we have on file at the office. Then log-in.
2. Click "Appointments" and then click "Check-in" for your upcoming Tele-Health appointment.
3. If you are a new patient, fill out your information; if you are an established patient verify that all of your information is correct.
4. Scroll to the bottom where it says "Sign Consent Forms". You must sign "Telemedicine" and "Telehealth Consent for Treatment" before your appointment.
5. By the morning of your appointment, your copay will populate in OnPatient. Please pay the copay and any balance on your account before your visit. If you would prefer to pay by check, please mail check in advance. You may also call the office before your appointment to pay your copay as well.
6. Once your consent forms are signed, your information is completed, and you've paid your copay/balance on your account, you are ready to join the virtual waiting room for your appointment. To do so, go to the corresponding link for the provider you are seeing (see below). Please join their "virtual waiting room" at least 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. You will be prompted to enter your name and then you must click "enable camera."
VIRTUAL WAITING ROOMS
*WE RECOMMEND BOOKMARKING THE ONPATIENT PORTAL AND YOUR PROVIDER'S WAITING ROOM TO MAKE THE PROCESS MORE CONVENIENT FOR YOU MOVING FORWARD.
If you need any assistance, please do not hesitant to call our office, we are happy to help!